Forbes Thermoplastic Tanks
Thermoplastic tanks have very good chemical resistance, are durable and cost effective. Lightweight but strong, they are also easy to install and transport.
These self-supporting tanks come in a large range of sizes and capacities, with the option to choose between a flat bottom, sloping base or conical base.
Thermoplastic tanks are available in polypropylene or HDPE (high density polyethylene) materials.
Typical uses are chemical storage, water storage, and food product storage, among other applications. Thermoplastic tanks are free of odour, taint or toxicity.
For advice on selecting the right tank for your requirements please get in touch.
Helically Wound Thermoplastic Tanks
Forbes are proud to introduce the HVT range. These extra large, helix spirally wound thermoplastic tanks are manufactured using the latest thermoplastic extrusion techniques on state of the art ‘KRAH’ machinery.
- Free from welded seams giving a very strong and economical construction.
- PE100 grade HDPE to produce a highly corrosion resistant tank
- Can be thermally insulated during production at minimal cost.
- The HVT range is also known as Jaguar, when manufactured under DWI: Regulation 31.
Thermoplastic Sheet Fabricated
Popular vertical thermoplastic (VT) storage tanks.
The VT Range is commonly used for applications such as chemical storage, water storage, industrial oil storage tanks and tank farms.
- Polypropylene construction
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Lack of taint
- Ease of transport and installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Available as flat, sloping or conical bottomed
- Capacities from 100 litres up to 100,000 litres
- The VT range is also known as Cheetah, when manufactured under DWI: Regulation 31.
- The VTS and VTC ranges both come with integral skirt and appropriate support.