RTO Process Heat Recovery
Operational has the experience and engineering expertise to evaluate the quantity of energy available and determine the best approach for re-use of the energy elsewhere in the RTO process.
The new structured media yields thermal efficiency and pressure drop advantages never before seen in the RTO industry. Greater than 98% thermal efficiency is achievable, which could more than halve the gas consumption in many existing RTO units.
In fact, some recent projects have resulted in upwards of a 60% reduction in energy usage with a payback of less than one year.
Operational has the capability to provide a fully inclusive retrofit project including:
- Pre-installation survey and optimal replacement media design
- Detailed technical and commercial proposal with payback determinations
- Removal and disposal of existing media
- Supply and installation of new media
- Recommissioning of RTO system
- Ongoing RTO maintenance and technical support