Join a two day Sustainability Leadership Lab at the University of Cambridge
4 November 2015, News release from University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
Connect with like-minded leaders. Update your sustainability knowledge and skills.
For over 25 years the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership has worked with individuals and organisations to build leaders' capacity to tackle critical global challenges. We have a network of over 7,000 alumni, Fellows, Senior Associates and partners and we want you to join us.
Our Sustainability Leadership Labs are short 2 day programmes for busy sustainability professionals, bringing together groups of 10-20 people like you to test and challenge cutting-edge responses to specific sustainability problems.
Each Lab focuses in-depth on a cutting edge theme, providing opportunities for co-creation and networking, all with real application to your job, company and organisational situation.
Our next Lab on Innovation for Resilience and Market Access is on 26-27 November 2015.
APPLY FOR YOUR PLACE NOW
You are invited to join us to understand how your company can:
• satisfy growing demand for sustainable products or services
• be more resilient; anticipating future resource constraints and disruptions
• access markets and contribute to social development at the 'base of the pyramid'
• develop creative, leading-edge responses to sustainability opportunities and challenges
Learn from Innovation Thought Leaders including:
· Mike Barry - Director Plan A Marks & Spencer
· Professor Jaideep Prabhu - Author of Frugal Innovation and Professor of Indian Business & Enterprise Cambridge Judge Business School
· Dax Lovegrove - Director of Sustainability & Innovation Kingfisher
· Elisa Moscolin - Sustainability & Social Innovation Manager Vodafone
· Dr Aleyn Smith-Gillespie - Associate Director Carbon Trust
· Catherine Tilley - Director Executive & Graduate Education CISL
· Munish Datta - Head of Plan A & FM Property Marks & Spencer
· Dr Greg Lavery - Founder Rype Office
VIEW SPEAKERS -- BENEFITS OF ATTENDING -- APPLY NOW
Future Sustainability Leadership Labs
Sustainability in Major Projects 4-5 April 2016
Discover the processes and tools your company needs to incorporate sustainability into major infrastructure projects.
Transforming Business to Deliver Sustainable Value 26-27 May 2016
Transform your business to enhance competitive advantage through the economic, social and environmental attributes of 'sustainable value'.
A Stimulating and Collaborative Environment
Sustainability Leadership Labs at the University of Cambridge provide a stimulating and collaborative environment for learning and can contribute to attaining a Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Business when studied in combination with one of our Post Graduate Certificates.
I hope that you can join one of our future Labs and do contact me if you require further information.
Dr Theo Hacking, Director, Sustainability Leadership Laboratories
University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
+44 (0)1223 7688449
For further information please email University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership