One of the largest waste management companies in the UK and the largest independent waste management company in the North East.
Wide experience in all aspects of waste and recycling both in the public and private sector; local authority customers and thousands of businesses from multi-nationals to corner shops rely on us to manage their waste and help them increase their recycling.
Premier sites at a glance:
* Two operational landfill sites.
* Nine closed landfill sites.
* Four treatment facilities.
* Five waste transfer stations.
* Twelve household waste recycling centres.
* Six household civic amenity sites.
* Six non-operational sites.
Premier waste and recycling at a glance:
* Over 53,000 tonnes per year of recycling handled from household waste recycling centres.
* Over 55,000 tonnes per year of recyclate collected from household in our Kerb-it kerbside recycling scheme.
* Over 16,000 tonnes per year of compost made from garden and park clippings.
* Over 101,000 tonnes per year of aggregates and soils made from recycled building and demolition waste.
* Over 82,000 litres of waste oil collected for recycling into fuel.
Prospect House, Aykley Heads Business Centre,