FREE Energy Webinar: Driving the future of road vehicles
On November 08, Powerstar is hosting its final free to attend energy webinar of 2017. The short and informative session will provide attendees with insight into the vital role energy storage technology is set to play in the UK's future energy goals, including how it could be key in revolutionising the transport habits of the nation as it moves towards a much greater use of electric vehicles (EV).
About the Webinar
The reality of having a connected and intelligent electric vehicle (EV) charging solution, which can be powered off-grid by energy storage technology has become a hot topic recently due to the government's announcement of plans to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040.
This has brought to light the limitations of the current electricity infrastructure and the constraints on the EV market, including range anxiety, charging time and costs.
The webinar will enable delegates to discover the exciting opportunities that energy storage can deliver and how the future of road vehicles in the UK must be intertwined with energy storage technology to make it a viable and sustainable solution.
Join Powerstar on Wednesday, 08 November to discover the steps needed to move forward with a fully integrated energy storage and rapid EV charging solution with the ability to provide benefits beyond the current viability of EV in the UK.
Why it Shouldn’t be Missed
As well as providing delegates with insight into the vital role energy storage technology in contributing to the UK's energy goals, this free webinar will allow guests to:
- Explore the current limitations of the energy network and the constraints placed on the EV market
- Learn about the future of the grid in a low carbon economy
- Discover the latest systems that can provide a viable solution to the constricted EV market
- Learn about how the government’s 2040 plan can be achieved with the support of innovation
- Understand the benefits that a bespoke engineered energy storage and EV charging solution can provide to a business above and beyond viable vehicle charging
Delegates will be introduced to an example of a fully integrated energy storage and rapid EV charging solution which has the ability to provide benefits above and beyond the viability of EV in the UK.
To find out more, or to book your place on this free webinar, visit the online event page by clicking here.