Legioblock is a fast and flexible construction system for the customized storage of bulk goods and other materials. These heavy weight concrete blocks can be easily stacked and are thus extremely suitable for use as retaining or fire-resistant wall, soundproofing, partitioning and industrial halls. In short, Legioblock is:
- a fast and cost efficient solution for permanent and temporary storage problems;
- extremely suitable for the efficient separate storage of materials;
- easy to move, remove and expand;
- durable with a high residual value;
- build straight of the lorry, requiring nothing but a level and firm surface.
Why chose Legioblock ?
Instead of supplying just a product, we can provide you with a complete solution from preparation to installation:
Preparation: We will help you visualize your plans by putting your ideas into drawings that show exactly how the walls will be constructed and the amount of blocks needed for the project.
Safety: In order to be able to provide a safe solution, we will advice you on the surfaces capability to function as a solid base for a Legioblock wall. If the surface is level and firm enough, building can start directly from there. On request, we can also provide you with static calculations that will advice you on the safe construction heights to a certain load. Legioblock walls can be build over 8m high, depending on the load that they wi
Mr Kevin Pope
Kanaaldijk Zuid 24