Resource and Environmental Consultants Limited (REC) are a multi-disciplinary Environmental, Geotechnical, Health, Safety & Regulatory Compliance Consultancy. We provide high quality, efficient and sustainable environmental solutions delivered by local consultants to an international client base.
With extensive capability developed over the past 16 years, we take pride in offering our clients specialised environmental assessment services from our 12 offices throughout the UK. Our consultants regularly advise on a diverse mix of commissions from the land development, industrial, energy, commercial, infrastructure and utilities sectors. From stack emissions monitoring at international petrochemical refineries, to geo-technical investigation of a former landfill or acoustic specification for a new property, you can be sure REC has the right experience to provide support and guidance whenever and wherever it is required.
Our key areas of expertise include:
* Air Quality
* UKAS and MCERTS Accredited Stack Emissions Monitoring
* Geotechnical Investigation & Assessment
* Contaminated Land Investigation & Assessment
* Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
* Environmental Management
* Asbestos Consultancy Services
* Health and Safety Training
* Ecology and Wildlife Consultancy
* Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
* Flood Risk Assessment
* Environmental Permit Applications