Enginering (design and construction) of Multistage Fixed Film System (MFFS), bioreactors for wastewater treatment.
Major advantages of the MFFS:
- Technology is applicable for the sewage with different contamination and concentration (from domestic wastewater to industrial and agricultural sewage), and also for the work as with small volumes, for example from 100 m / day to averages volumes (1000 m / day) and large volumes (from 10,000 m / day and above)
- The yield of surplus activated sludge 100-200 times less as compared with other existing technologies.
- Full automated
- No yield of surplus activated sludge
- No Chemicals Required
- No Major Maintenance Anticipated
- No Membranes to clean
- No electromechanical devices in the Bioreactor
- High technological stability of the effective process.
- Functional simplicity & Longevity.
- Absence of the odor.
- Low energy consumption-(only air blowers and feed pump) no more 0,9-1.2 KW-hr/m3;Hopefully, our innovative business interest to you. To participate in joint projects will be our honor.
We will answer all your questions.