Oil & Solvent PPE Personal Safety Kits
Our Direct Personal Safety Kits for Oil and Solvents are suitable for use with most Oils & Solvents.
Coveralls: Disposable oil/solvent/chemical suit, elasticated hood, wrists and ankles, size L.
- Tychem F or equivalent.
- Approved to at least CEN Liquid Chemical Protection type 3 (Liquid tight connections, jet-spray test) for oils and organic solvents.
- Also aqueous chemicals, e.g.in organic acids and bases.
- Further info available on request.
- Overshoes: Polyethylene film or fabric; no applicable CE approval categories but similar construction and performance to coveralls.
- Goggles: Indirect vent type; approved to EN 166 to at least types B (medium energy particles) & 3 (liquid splashes).
- Gloves: Flock-lined nitrile; size L or XL (9-10); approved to EN3745 chemical permeation tests (further info available on request) also EN388, minimum performance levels 2 (abrasion), 0 (blade cut resistance), 0 (tear resistance), 1 (puncture resistance).
For further information on our Direct Personal Safety Kits pleaser visit our website http://www.spill-kits-direct.co.uk/products.php?cat=PPE
For further information on all our products and services please visit our website www.spill-kits-direct.co.uk