Intelligent Communities Lifecycle (ICL)
Launched in April 2019, the ICL (Intelligent Communities Lifecycle) Digital Twin is a platform of interconnected decision support tools that facilitate the planning, design and operation of energy efficient and sustainable communities of any size and purpose, whether that be a company, campus, city or country. It is the most holistic tool for assessing any configuration of buildings throughout their lifecycle.
The Digital Twin for Resilient, Resource-Efficient and Zero-Carbon Built Environments
Our ICL technology makes it possible to bridge the gap between the real world and simulation to enable the energy efficient design and continuous operational optimisation of not just single but entire groups of buildings.
• Undertake sustainable masterplanning
• Delve into zero-carbon construction/retrofitting of individual buildings
• Operate buildings or communities more effectively
• Integrate with utilities and renewables to create local energy networks
• Connect, visualise and analyse any data from any source
• Citizen and operational team collaboration and engagement