ESOS Phase 2 Compliance
Achieve ESOS Phase 2 compliance early and reap the energy saving opportunities identified.
Start working towards ESOS Phase 2 compliance now
ESOS Phase 2 compliance should not be seen as a burden. It’s all there in the title – the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme. As ESOS will continue in four-yearly phases it gives you a great opportunity to continually improve your energy efficiency. The Environment Agency recommends implementing a programme of regular energy audits because it will help you keep on top of ESOS compliance.
We’re now in Phase 2 of the ESOS compliance scheme. The next deadline is 5 December 2019.
3 reasons to start ESOS Phase 2 compliance:
- It’ll be a weight off your mind and you’ll gain a head start against your competitors.
- You’ll protect yourself from any bottleneck in resources – finding people and time to conduct audits and having access to a Lead Assessor for sign-off.
- You’ll have more time to implement energy saving opportunities identified.
Looking ahead to the next compliance date in 2019, we can help you prepare with Monitoring and Targeting software or even with achieving the ISO 50001 Energy Management certification. We have accredited ISO 50001 Lead Auditors in-house who will assess the scale and benefits of obtaining this certification for your business.
ESOS Phase 2 compliance
ESOS help from Utilitywise
To date we’ve helped over 280 clients on their ESOS journey with Phase 1 compliance. So far, we’ve identified:
- 2,900 energy saving opportunities
- A 461,335,434 kWh that could be saved – equivalent to 2.5 million tonnes of CO2
To find out more about how our qualified ESOS Lead Assessors can help your business with ESOS Phase 2 compliance, call 01527 511 757 or email our team direct at email@example.com.
Make the most of your ESOS compliance
Thinking about implementing identified energy savings opportunities? Download our guide – ESOS – beyond compliance.