Advetec are manufacturers of unique technology that digests organic waste rapidly, which reduces operating costs and provides opportunities for our residual waste to be used for energy production. Our Technologies utilise Bacteria and with the aid of bio stimulation they rapidly bio degrade organic wastes.
- Advetec XO - designed to reduce and process large volumes of organic/inorganic waste in 3-5 days utilising extremophiles (bacteria which live between 200-400?c),
- Bio Reactor - is a purpose built unit designed and manufactured to reduce organic concentrations in liquid waste.
- Advetec Waste Water Treatment - Dosing of formulations made from 100% natural plant extracts and micro-nutrients that enhance bacteriological activity and reduce organics in waste water environments.
- Advetec Airstream - Odour neutralisation systems. Utilising airborne ion exchange Odr8 stops bad smells dead in its tracks.
-Specialist Systems - A Unique innovative solutions for special applications Examples include: Advetec has a range of products designed specifically to break up and destroy oil spills and pollution. - Equipment for the nuclear industry.
- Sustainable Waste Processing Unit - Advetec's compact liquids and solids processing unit manufactured to treat, Sewage, Garbage and Medical waste in a sustainable unit for ships, housing developments and disaster control situati
Contact Matt Warnock
Unit 1, Charlton Business Park
Westfield Industrial Estate