Pulsar vB Hand Arm Vibration Meter
The Pulsar vB Hand Arm Vibration Meter is the ideal instrument to measure the vibration of power tools and machinery to help protect your workers from Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Vibration White Finger. The Pulsar vB takes quick and reliable measurements of all the essential parameters for Hand Arm Vibration assessment. The Pulsar vB has been specifically designed to make the job as simple as possible. Its small size, combined with a powerful processor and large memory enables Safety Professionals to take Hand Arm Vibration to the next level.
- Easy to use: switch-on, press record and that’s it!
- Essential measurements
- Effortless reporting
Key Specific features
- Tri-axial Hand Arm vibration Measurements
- Large Dynamic Range
- Re-chargeable Battery Pack & Charger
- Fully compliant with ISO 8041 : 2005
- Large Colour Display
- Large ‘Flash’ memory
- Rugged Accelerometer and Cable for industrial use
- Only 3 operational buttons for simple use