The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University provides practical support for businesses to develop low carbon, sustainable products and services from a whole range of different waste materials. Redundant material such as food waste, cardboard boxes, plastic waste, sawdust, waste oils, manure, hay straw, sugar beet residue and spent grain waste from breweries are a few examples of waste that could open up fresh possibilities for your business.
We can help you:
- Produce new high value materials from waste which can be commercialised.
- Create new value-from-waste products by turning them into energy.
- Generate new value from better management of energy use and generation, using advanced control systems to optimise heating, cooling and electricity.
- Develop new opportunities in emerging and disruptive marketplaces.
- Connect to other companies in the energy and bioproducts supply chains.
We can provide you specialist advice and guidance, including bespoke reports, technology assessments and market overviews relating to:
- Biological processes
- Energy from waste
- Energy systems
- Thermal processes
- Value Chain
Ms Irene Watkinson