LOW CARBON - Business Opportunities
During these challenging times, companies are seeking new ways to survive, evolve and expand. Growth opportunities from net zero could be one such good route to explore. As customer demand for low carbon goods and services is rising, it is becoming increasingly important for suppliers to demonstrate their carbon footprint. More and more businesses are reviewing their supply chain emissions. All of these factors will drive future growth in the low carbon market sectors including bioenergy, energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
Help is available now
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University provides practical solutions for businesses to develop sustainable products and services.
Value from waste
The EBRI team are available to give you support and guidance on how to develop new, sustainable, low carbon products and services from a whole range of different waste materials. Redundant material such as food waste, cardboard boxes, plastic waste, sawdust, waste oils, manure, hay straw, sugar beet residue and spent grain waste from breweries are only a few examples of waste that could potentially open up fresh possibilities for your business.
We can help you:
- Produce new high value materials from waste which can be commercialised.
- Create new value-from-waste products by turning them into energy.
- Generate new value from better management of energy use and generation, using advanced control systems to optimise heating, cooling and electricity.
- Develop new opportunities in emerging and disruptive marketplaces.
- Connect to other companies in the energy and bioproducts supply chains.
Specialist advice and guidance, including bespoke reports, technology assessments and market overviews:
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD)
- Biological Processes
- Energy from Waste (EfW)
- Energy Systems
- Supply Chain
- Thermal Processes
- Value Chain
EBRI has helped businesses from a wide range of industry sectors including agricultural, engineering, waste management, construction, financial services, marketing and food manufacturing.
- To see some example case studies visit www.bioenergy-for-business.org/case-studies/
- To hear from some companies we have supported have a look at www.bioenergy-for-business.org/reviews/
Surgery - Value from waste
If you are looking for help to develop new low carbon products and services, we are at hand to give you guidance and recommendations.
No cost – 30 minute consultation
Book a half-hour surgery session at no cost to your business. We can hold a consultation with you by phone or through the internet, whichever is most convenient. After our discussions with you, we will then provide you a bespoke summary of our recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help your company, at no cost to you.