Free pH, Conductivity and DO Workshop
HACH LANGE regularly provide free workshops and believe training and a good understanding of the basic principles behind all measurement techniques are essential if laboratory staff are to attain high levels of accuracy and reliability.The next workshop is on pH, conductivity and DO. The workshop takes place in Manchester on Wednesday 21st June.
The day will consist of:
Training on pH
· Key principles including the role of the indicator and reference electrodes
· Factors affecting choice of electrode
· Effects of chemical composition and electrolytic strength on measurement technique
· The preparation or purchase of calibration or buffer solutions
It also includes sessions on conductivity measurement in the laboratory:
· Relationship between solution resistance and conductance
· Factors affecting choice of electrode composition and electrolytic
· Good measurement technique
· Cell constant and polarisation avoidance
· Calibration techniques and temperature compensation
For further details on the workshop...
For further information please email HACH LANGE LTD