edie’s big fat sustainability quiz of the year 2017
When was Earth Overshoot Day? Which city pledged to introduce the world's first zero-emission zone? And just how cheap has offshore wind become? Take edie's 2017 sustainability quiz of the year to test your knowledge on some of the biggest moments in the global sustainability agenda over the past 12 months.
Read about each of these stories in more detail:
– Sainsbury’s ban on plastics in cotton buds
– Elon Musk’s lithium-ion facility
– P&G’s recyclable shampoo bottle
– Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium signs up to 100% renewables
– Oxford plans zero-emissions zone
– Offshore wind’s record-low price
George Ogleby & Luke Nicholls
© Faversham House Ltd 2023 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.
Please login or Register to leave a comment.