Vodafone, Senior Sustainability Business Manager, Transparency
To manage the delivery of Vodafone’s Sustainable Business transparency strategy, through our non- financial reporting programme, in order to ensure the business remains at the forefront of transparency and successfully meets changing expectations and regulatory and legal frameworks.
This role is key in helping Vodafone maintain its strong reputation in an environment of ever-increasing scrutiny. Vodafone’s transparency strategy is a critical tool used to directly address the most toxic areas of public concern associated with our business, while clearly demonstrating our commitment to responsible behaviour.
It will also drive the further development of strategic cross-functional and cross-market relationships in order to influence a broad range of internal partners to help them understand the value of greater and deliver premier disclosures, while building successful alliances with external partners.
Key performance indicators:
• Success in the delivery of timely, compelling, accurate and engaging core transparency disclosures.
• Success in building awareness, credibility and support for Vodafone’s transparency strategy with internal and external partners.
• Works closely with the Sustainable Business team to help deliver against the strategy and creates engagement around its potential and successes.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Extensive experience of working within the sustainability sector is essential, with experience in the delivery against statutory reporting requirements strongly desirable.
· Significant experience of developing and delivering complex and compelling communications through a wide range of channels, supported by a thorough knowledge of sustainability issues and reporting frameworks.
· Extensive prior experience of stakeholder management is essential, including working closely with senior teams internally and managing external agencies.
Written and spoken fluency in English is essential along with proven writing ability, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent judgment and the ability to collate and manage a wide variety of source material.
· In summary, a highly skilled communicator with enough gravitas to engage credibly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, along with excellent listening and influencing skills. An adaptable, versatile team player who can take the initiative as well as actively support the overarching team.
Email me more jobs like this