Mechanical Installers/Supervisors needed in Yorkshire
SalaryDependant on qualifications and experience
CompanyEliquo Hydrok Ltd
Due to continued expansion Eliquo Hydrok Ltd are currently seeking mechanical installers/Supervisors based at our depot in Wombwell, Barnsley. This is a permanent position.
We are looking for skilled and semi-skilled mechanical installation engineers.
Eliquo Hydrok are an established provider of waste water treatment technologies to the UK water industry; clients include the eleven UK water utilities.
The successful candidate shall work within the installation department, reporting to our fitting supervisors, Area Manager and Operations Manager.
Your duties and responsibilities will vary but include carrying out mechanical installation activities on-site as part of an installation team throughout the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good all round mechanical background.
- Competent in understanding/reading engineering drawings.
- Experience with working on construction sites.
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Hold a CSCS card.
- Experience in the water industry and manufacturing industries would be highly advantageous.
Other desirable (but not essential) qualifications:
- CPCS Lift Supervisor
- CPCS slinger/signaller
- Confined Space
- First Aid at work
- Working at height
- Asbestos awareness
Usual working hours are 8:00 to 17:00 Mon-Fri with excellent holiday provisions.
The position will require travel nationally and working away from home when required to complete installation activities. Further details will be provided during the interview process.
Email me more jobs like this