Hard earned respect and reputation are rewarding in their own right but they are also a highly marketable commodity. The Edie Consultancy Survey has shown year on year that customers place reputation as their top priority when considering which consultancy to opt for - it doesn't matter how good your services are nor how competitively you are priced, unless you have won the trust of potential clients and they have faith in your abilities, contracts will be few and far between.In this section we look at who customers, and the consultants themselves, believe to have the best reputation, both overall and sector by sector.
· Who has the best overall reputation?
· Who has the best reputation for CSR and reporting?
· Who has the best reputation for EIA/SEA?
· Who has the best reputation in IPPC?
· Best reputation in Waste Management
· Which consultancy has the best reputation in climate change and renewables?
· Who has the best reputation in water / wastewater?
· Which consultancy has the best reputation in contaminated land?
· Market leaders beware - a new generation of consultancies is snapping at your heels
· Who's the most wanted employer?