Mission Possible: edie launches new campaign to drive a Green Recovery
edie has today (2 September) launched a spin-off of the award-winning Mission Possible campaign which will support sustainability, energy and CSR professionals on our collective mission to drive a green recovery across all major industries in the UK.
The Mission Possible: Green Recovery campaign kicks off with a new Green Recovery Business Roadmap report, published today, along with the results of an in-depth reader survey which reveals exactly how businesses are being impacted by – and responding to – the coronavirus pandemic.
The campaign, sponsored by edie’s headline Green Recovery partner Centrica Business Solutions, will also include a free-to-attend online event taking place on Wednesday 23 September, along with an array of themed exclusive interviews, podcasts and in-depth feature articles being published throughout the remainder of 2020.
Commenting on the new campaign, edie’s content director Luke Nicholls said: “We cannot let Covid-19 derail the UK’s transition to a net-zero-carbon, circular economy. As the nation looks to ‘build back better’ from the great challenge of this pandemic, there is a huge opportunity to converge the solutions to coronavirus and climate change through collaborative action.
“Our Mission Possible: Green Recovery campaign is all about making that action happen. We’ll be empowering our network of sustainability and energy professionals with the information, insights and inspiration they need to roll out ambitious green recovery programmes; and we’ll be uniting this audience virtually, through our programme of free green recovery webinars and online events.”
Mission Possible: Green Recovery content & events
- Our edie Explains: The Green Recovery guide is an ideal primer for any individual or organisation seeking to understand exactly what the green recovery means and looks like across the world.
- The Green Recovery Business Roadmap, co-created with members of edie’s Sustainability Leaders Club, maps out the eight key principles that all businesses should follow when looking to drive a green recovery of their own.
- The results of edie’s Great Green Recovery Survey provide a fascinating insight into exactly how Covid-19 has impacted organisations across the country, and how those same organisations are prioritising climate action over the coming months and years.
- The Green Recovery Inspiration Sessions is an online event which offers up an afternoon of live, interactive webinar presentations and discussions – all dedicated to delivering a socially and environmentally sustainable recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Throughout the remainder of 2020, edie will be producing sector-based insight reports which will break down exactly what a green recovery looks like for each of the UK’s major industries.
Green Recovery pledges
In addition to hosting the above content and events, the Mission Possible: Green Recovery campaign will be encouraging sustainability and energy professionals to submit new commitments to drive a green recovery within their organisation and across their industry on our dedicated Mission Possible Pledge Wall.
So, if your company has recently made a green recovery commitment, or if you’re planning a new green recovery commitment over the coming months, you can showcase it on the Mission Possible Pledge Wall, here.
For partnership/sponsorship opportunities related to the Mission Possible: Green Recovery campaign, please contact edie’s publisher David Griffiths DavidGriffiths@Fav-house.com. For content opportunities, please contact edie’s content director Luke Nicholls – LukeNicholls@Fav-house.com.
Don’t miss out on edie’s exclusive Mission Possible: Green Recovery content: bookmark this page where new themed content will appear daily.
© Faversham House Ltd 2022 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.