Water footprinting webinar coming soon...
Register now for edie.net's free webinar entitled 'Water: The forgotten impact? Understanding water use, measurement and management' on June 13th at 11am.
Considering and mitigating the water footprint of your business can reduce physical, reputational, regulatory and financial risks. And those companies that proactively respond to the challenge of global freshwater scarcity can turn that risk into an opportunity.
Edie.net is bringing together Cranfield University's reader in water management, Tim Hess Accor's VP sustainable development Sophie Flak and Nestle's head of safety, health and environment sustainability Inder Poonaji to explore a number of themes, including:
- Using your water footprint activity to drive your overall sustainability strategy
- What can we learn from carbon footprinting activity
- Developing effective water use minimisation strategies,
- Managing water as a valuable asset and mitigating the effects of water shortages worldwide
- The need for global standards
- Taking it to the next level: supply-chain water footprinting
To take part in this free edie webinar, and to join the debate register here now.