TODAY: edie’s webinar on exploring onsite energy storage and renewables solutions
edie readers have until 1pm today to register for our webinar on energy storage and onsite renewable solutions.
This masterclass event, sponsored by EDF will include a deep dive into how does energy storage work; what are the business benefits of deploying commercial battery systems; and how can they interact with other onsite technologies such as renewable energy systems to create a ‘decentralised’ business.
Energy storage provides grid stability during electricity outages and reduces the need to import electricity via interconnectors. For businesses, meanwhile, the technology helps to maintain reliable supply, reduce wastage and save money.
But how much does an energy storage system cost? What are the key considerations that must be made ahead of deploying the technology? And how is the UK energy storage market maturing?
This free masterclass gives edie readers everything they need to know when it comes to utilising energy storage technology: what it means, where it may work for their organisations, and the legislative and policy frameworks around the issue.
- How businesses can scale up their energy storage strategies and potential solutions
- Energy storage solutions – looking at how storage can be placed at the centre of net-zero carbon strategies and energy programmes
- In practice: how businesses have applied energy storage projects
- Question and Answer sessions
- James Evison, insight editor, edie
- Vincent De Rul, Director of Energy Solutions, EDF Energy