Available on demand: edie's Scope 3 emissions masterclass webinar featuring Pukka Herbs
edie's latest masterclass webinar is now available to watch on-demand. Be sure to tune in to learn about managing and reducing your organisation's Scope 3 (indirect) emissions in line with the Paris Agreement, featuring insight from Pukka Herbs' sustainability manager Vicky Murray.
This masterclass webinar, sponsored by Carbon Intelligence, took place at 1pm BST on Tuesday 1 September.
During the hour-long session, our expert speakers broke down the role of Scope 3 emissions within the science-based targets movement and explore why more and more businesses are accounting for these emissions in their climate strategies.
The panel also provided practical advice on measuring, reporting on and reducing Scope 3 emissions across the value chain, whatever the size and sector of your organisation.
Many organisations report that 80% of their emissions fall under the auspices of Scope 3 and, for some, Scope 3 accounts for as much as 97% of their overall emissions. This makes the topic a critical one to address in the transition to net-zero.
After the masterclass speakers have delivered their presentations, attendees were able to ask questions and have them answered in real-time.
- Matt Mace, content editor, edie
- Danielle Mulder, Associate Director, Carbon Intelligence
- Vicky Murray, Sustainability Manager, Pukka Herbs
- Factoring Scope 3 emissions into your net-zero carbon strategy
- Understanding the Science Based Targets Initiative’s Scope 3 reporting requirements
- Taking control of your upstream and downstream supply chain emissions
- The tools and techniques to effectively gather and act upon Scope 3 emissions data
Ahead of the webinar, edie has published a business guide to Scope 3 emissions, which can be downloaded for free here. It is complemented by a feature exploring some of the transformational ways businesses are engaging with suppliers on decarbonisation and other business-critical sustainability issues.