One-hour webinar on building business energy resilience
Join energy management experts from M&S, Landsec and Centrica Business Solutions on Thursday 30 November at 11am for a live, interactive webinar exploring the practical steps businesses can take to achieve energy resilience.
Taking place on Thursday 30 November at 11am (GMT), and hosted in association with Centrica Business Solutions, edie's energy resilience webinar will incorporate real-life case studies, practical advice and expert guidance.
What are the risks of non-resilience? Should you be using less energy, making your own, or buying smarter? And how can other technologies and solutions help to make your energy-resilience plan more holistic and future-proof?
This expert webinar will seek to answer all of these questions by discussing:
- The scale of the energy resilience challenge
- The key components of a successful energy-resilience strategy
- The barriers to greater investment in energy resilience
- The future of energy resilience
The webinar will last for one hour and will include presentations from leading experts:
- Luke Nicholls, content director, edie (chair)
- Tim Wynn Jones, senior business development manager, Centrica Business Solutions
- Maria Spyrou, energy efficiency programme manager, M&S
- Charles Sainsbury, energy manager, Landsec
Concluding with a live audience Q&A, the webinar will be free to watch live at 11am on Thursday 30 November, and will be available on-demand afterwards.
If you have any questions for the expert speakers about how to maximise the value of your sustainability report, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to ask them all during the Q&A section of the webinar.