Is your business energy-resilient? edie to host free webinar on 30 November
Energy management experts from M&S, Landsec and Centrica Business Solutions will be discussing the practical steps businesses can take to ensure energy resilience in a live, interactive edie webinar later this month.
Taking place on Thursday 30 November at 11am (GMT) and hosted in association with Centrica Business Solutions, the energy resilience webinar will incorporate real-life case studies, practical advice and expert guidance.
--- REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR HERE ---
What are the risks of non-resilience? Should you be using less energy, making your own, or buying smarter? And how can other technologies and solutions help to make your energy-resilience plan more holistic and future-proof?
This expert webinar will seek to answer all of these questions by discussing:
- The scale of the energy resilience challenge
- The key components of a successful energy-resilience strategy
- The barriers to greater investment in energy resilience
- The future of energy resilience
The webinar will include presentations from leading experts:
- Luke Nicholls, edie's content director, will chair the webinar
- Tim Wynn Jones, senior business development manager, Centrica Business Solutions
- Maria Spyrou, energy efficiency programme manager, M&S
- Charles Sainsbury, energy manager, Landsec
Incorporating a live audience Q&A, the webinar will be free to watch live at 11am on 30 November, and will be available on-demand afterwards.
If you have any questions for the expert speakers about how to maximise the value of your sustainability report, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to ask them all during the Q&A section of the webinar.