Engagement, Net-Zero & Mission Possible: edie gears up for bumper month of online content and events
With the UK lockdown continuing into May, edie is keeping up the positive sustainability and climate action with a host of exclusive interviews and reports, two themed weeks of free online events, and the launch of the flagship Mission Possible 2020 report.
edie is gearing up for a month of action that will deliver bespoke content to our audience of sustainability and energy professionals. With the UK-wide lockdown extended into May, sustainability and energy professionals are still grappling with approaches to communications and engagement, long-term decarbonisation strategies and how to keep energy efficiency and sustainability high-up the corporate agenda.
To assist with these challenges, edie is using the month of May to deliver a selection of free online events, dedicated podcasts and interviews and a range of content across the themes of engagement, net-zero and a revamped focus on edie's award-winning Mission Possible campaign.
Engagement Week (4-8 May)
edie's Engagement Week features downloadable reports and an afternoon of free online webinars focused on communications and reporting. Exclusive interviews, including edie's new #SustyTalk video format will also run throughout the week.
- ENGAGE online event – Thursday 7 May, 1pm-4pm
- The 2020 Sustainability Reporting & Communications Handbook
- The disclosure digest, how to engage with investors report
- Interviews/blogs/podcast from a range of sustainability professionals and non-profits.
Net-Zero Week (18-22 May)
Net-Zero Week is our themed week of editorial content and events dedicated to informing, inspiring and empowering sustainability and energy professionals on the road to a net-zero carbon future for their business.
- The Business Leadership Inspiration Sessions – Tuesday 19 May, 1pm-4pm
- The Energy Management Inspiration Sessions – Wednesday 20 May, 1pm-4pm
- The Circular Economy Inspiration Sessions – Thursday 21 May, 1pm-4pm
- The 2020 Business Energy Barometer
Mission Possible 2020 report
This exclusive annual report returns in 2020 to showcase world-leading and potentially game-changing examples of sustainability in action across the Mission Possible campaign's five pillars: Energy, Resources, Mobility, The Built Environment and Business Leadership.
edie's #SustyTalk video series will continue throughout the month of May, as we discuss the lockdown with universities, charities, and multinational businesses, to see how the workers focused on sustainability are keeping the agenda going during this disruptive period.
View all the #SustyTalks video series here.
Business guides & reports
edie will also be publishing numerous in-depth guides to help sustainability and energy professionals get under the skin of complex areas of action, including closed-loop processes, carbon offsetting and net-zero action plans.
- edie Explains: Net-Zero Carbon Business
- edie Explains: The Circular Economy
- The Decentralised Energy Toolkit for Business
- edie Explains: Carbon Offsetting
- Achieving Net-Zero in Retail: The 2020 Report
To receive all of this content directly to your inbox: register a free edie account here.
Want to support edie with any of the above content? Email email@example.com.