Three is the magic number: edie shortlisted for trio of national awards
The showbiz world may still be recovering from the biggest mistake in Oscars history, but the edie team is unmistakably proud and excited to share the news of three award nominations for our editorial team.
edie editor Luke Nicholls, senior reporter Matt Mace and reporter George Ogleby have all been shortlisted for the PPA New Talent Awards 2017, which recognise the efforts and achievements of the rising stars in consumer magazines and business media.
Through daily news and commentary, exclusive interviews, topical features, in-depth business guides and industry reports, the editorial team works incredibly hard to ensure our community of 70,000+ sustainability and energy professionals are kept up-to-date and informed about today's most important sustainability issues.
Here's our pick of edie's award-worthy content: -
- The Sustainable Business Covered podcast brings you the latest news, insights and inspiration from the world of sustainable business. Subscribe to the podcast.
- Our 'green innovations of the week' series rounds up the most exciting sustainability technology breakthroughs from around the world. View the series.
- Our sustainability leadership content is dedicated to the cutting edge of sustainability thinking, profiling the organisations and individuals that are driving the CSR agenda. Read the content.
- This guide provides you with a cribsheet of the do's and dont's when it comes to delivering a compelling CSR report. Get the guide.
- edie brings you an energy efficiency cheat sheet, focusing on the top 10 ways to drive engagement and change behaviours around energy efficiency. Get the guide.
- This ISO 50001 guide provides an in-depth summary of the standard which can be used by an organisation to establish and maintain a continuous level of energy performance improvements. Get the guide.
- This guide to demand response explores and explains demand response for energy and sustainability professionals. Get the guide.