Other Faversham House Websites
edie publisher Faversham House is one of the UK's leading independent media companies. Established more than 40 years ago, we are a successful and growing company. Some of our brand websites are listed below.
Sustainability Live incorporating NEMEX and Energy Recovery has been the hub of energy and sustainability solutions for the UK business community since its inception in 2007. Be inspired, learn 'how to' and find solutions to every aspect of energy and sustainability. Reasons to attend include:
- More than 180 participating organisations;
- Free learning with CPD workshops and seminars - more than 100 leading speakers hosting 40 sessions over three days with dedicated Energy Efficiency and Energy Recovery theatres;
- Strategic conference. This three-day, strategic conference - curated by edie.net - features business and policy leaders who are finding new ways of building resilience into business models and are reaping the benefits;
- Topic Trails - four new topic trails for 2015 will guide you to exhibitors who can answer your questions and demonstrate their products/technologies;
- Technology pitches - quick-fire product demonstration pitches with interactive Q&As;
- Unrivalled networking opportunities - meet the whole industry in one place and find out what's new in the marketplace;
- New Exhibitors Zone - meet the new companies who are showing their products & services to the market for the first time;
- New Innovation Zone - showcasing innovative and exciting emerging technologies.
Utility Week is the leading business-to-business brand for the water, gas and electricity industries. The home of breaking news, incisive analysis and thought leadership from the very top of the market, it offers an unparalleled resource for the people running utilities businesses.
The Utility Week portfolio includes the following:
- The website: bringing you all the latest news from early in the morning throughout the day;
- The magazine: a recognised authority of more than 20 years' standing, now with a new digital edition;
- Utility Week Intelligence: the platform for data, research and in-depth analysis;
- A suite of events: including the renowned Utility Industry Achievement Awards;
- The Energy Supply Handbook: the essential reference tool for anyone working in the UK Energy Supply industry;
- Utility-jobs.net: a comprehensive recruitment microsite for utilities job opportunities.
WWTonline is powered by two market-leading print titles in the water market, Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) and WET News, offering an unparalleled resource for water industry professionals.
Combining the water engineering focus of WWT with the contractor focus of WET News, WWTonline offers a topics-based approach to the latest news and opinion, interviews with industry leaders, project-based case studies, research and more.
Add to that WWT's comprehensive conference programme, the Water Industry Achievement Awards, the annual directory 'Who's who in the water industry', sister titles Utility Week and International Desalination & Re-Use Quarterly, as well as Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX and Resource Ireland exhibitions, and there isn't an area of the water market that we don't have covered.
Desalination & Water Reuse
D&WR, published with the cooperation of The International Desalination Association has been serving the world's growing need for water since 1991.