255m³/hr SELF PRIMING PUMP Contractors and Sewage Pumps / Flood Water
Last updated: 5th October 2018
SELF PRIMING CONTRACTORS PUMP The pump which self-primes without water
• Type BS with Electrical Motor from 3.0kW to 11kW flow rate up to 234m³/hr
• Type BSD with Diesel Engine (Hatz) from 3.0kW to 22 kW flow rate up to 255m³/hr
Quality wins through
• Cellars and basements
• Mine Shafts
• Ground Water
• Final effluent
• Nuisance water
• Hire fleets
• Water ballast for ships
• Agriculture /farming
• Sewage and treatment works
• Civil construction
• Stone and Gravel quarries
• Slurry separators
Connecting points on suction and pressure sides with quick couplings and connection points for fire-fighting purposes.
Dry self-priming -diaphragm automatic pump, sucks without the aid of liquid up to 7 m.
• Robust – resistant to dirty substances such as sludge and liquids containing sand.
• Open impellers ensure non-clogging.
• Operating reliability – Electric pumps are fitted with thermal motor protection switch as standard.
• Minimum Maintenance – Shaft sealed by a highly wear-resistant mechanical seal.
• Will run dry – special construction of sealing unit guarantees safe dry running.
• Seal cannot overheat, no wear and tear of shaft
• Easy to handle – Compact and stable, even the heaviest model is easy to manoeuvre
Please contact us for full brochure and product selection t: 01785 85124001785 851240
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher
Action inspires action. Stay ahead of the curve with sustainability and energy newsletters from edieSubscribe