SELF PRIMING CONTRACTORS PUMP The pump which self-primes without water
• Type BS with Electrical Motor from 3.0kW to 11kW flow rate up to 234m³/hr
• Type BSD with Diesel Engine (Hatz) from 3.0kW to 22 kW flow rate up to 255m³/hr
Quality wins through
• Cellars and basements
• Mine Shafts
• Ground Water
• Final effluent
• Nuisance water
• Hire fleets
• Water ballast for ships
• Agriculture /farming
• Sewage and treatment works
• Civil construction
• Stone and Gravel quarries
• Slurry separators
Connecting points on suction and pressure sides with quick couplings and connection points for fire-fighting purposes.
Dry self-priming -diaphragm automatic pump, sucks without the aid of liquid up to 7 m.
• Robust – resistant to dirty substances such as sludge and liquids containing sand.
• Open impellers ensure non-clogging.
• Operating reliability – Electric pumps are fitted with thermal motor protection switch as standard.
• Minimum Maintenance – Shaft sealed by a highly wear-resistant mechanical seal.
• Will run dry – special construction of sealing unit guarantees safe dry running.
• Seal cannot overheat, no wear and tear of shaft
• Easy to handle – Compact and stable, even the heaviest model is easy to manoeuvre
Please contact us for full brochure and product selection t: 01785 85124001785 851240
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher