ESOS is a mandatory energy assessment and energy saving identification scheme for large organisations in the UK and STC Energy are now actively managing phase 2 auditing, reporting and implementing. ESOS Phase 2 offers your business a number of benefits including a fresh look at your sites energy demands and the introduction of an energy reduction strategy.
6 Reasons why you should start ESOS Phase 2 with STC Energy now…
1. Quality Lead Assessors are a requirement, and they are limited! – STC have a team of qualified ESOS Lead Assessor to complete, oversee or review any Energy Audits, to ensure they meet the requirements of ESOS, and to sign off on the overall ESOS compliance submission.
2. Beat your competition – STC are already undertaking Phase 2 surveys to provide our customers with advanced energy reduction opportunities.
3. Make sure your organisation is compliant – 40% of organisations were still non-compliant 4 months after the Phase 1 deadline.
4. Reduce overheads – Early adoption improves your businesses energy efficiency.
5. Payment schemes – Take advantage of our quarterly payment plans and spread the cost.
6. Avoid penalties – Ensuring timely compliance avoids any possibility of incurring a fine.
ESOS applies to companies with more than 250 employees or those that have a turnover of more than 50 million euros (£42.4m), with the energy assessment designed to produce detailed reports on the company’s energy use and efficiency every four years.
It requires the organisation to measure its total energy consumption, including within building processes and transport usage, conduct energy audits to identify cost-effective energy saving recommendations and report compliance to the Environment Agency.
Find out more about ESOS and how we can assist you.
Alternatively, you can call our energy management and compliance team on 0208 466 2950 or email email@example.com
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher