Bespoke Water Projects – Set Your Agenda
Last updated: 28th October 2021
Recognising that each company site has different needs and poses different challenges, flexibility in our approach is necessary and this is where Waterscan’s highly trained technicians’ knowledge and experience is paramount to help you achieve your goals. The starting point of your company’s water saving journey is a water audit to understand consumption and billing across your estate.
Operating for over 20 years, Waterscan is best placed to ensure you maximise cost and consumption savings, reduce wastage and verify supply integrity.
Our bespoke projects could deliver:
- Site audits to understand where and how water is used, wasted and discharged across your estate.
- Consumption analysis to identify savings and understand benchmark usage
- Invoice validation to address incorrect charges and identify savings
- Leak detection and repair to guard against operational risks and reduce costs
- Automated Meter Reading installation to continually monitor usage and identify issues
- Surface water drainage surveys to identify sites that may have been overcharged
- Trade effluent management and consents to remain compliant and environmentally responsible
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher
Action inspires action. Stay ahead of the curve with sustainability and energy newsletters from edieSubscribe