Wherever your corporate giving ambitions lie, the CAF Company Account is a ‘one-stop shop’ for your entire charitable budget. It offers you the ease and flexibility you need to do what you do best; delivering high impact programmes.
A CAF Company Account offers a simple and adaptable solution to
managing your corporate giving budget to facilitate national and international multicurrency donations.
Operating under CAF’s charitable status, the Company Account is a simple alternative to setting up and running a Foundation through the Charities Commission, you can even name the Company Account as you wish.
A company Account will help you:
- Make your community investment more transparent by holding your budget separately from other company funds
- Accurately track and report on your company’s giving programme with regular statements covering the time period that suits you
- Be more flexible with your budget as balances can be rolled over into the next accounting period
- Give efficiently as payments into the account are considered a charitable donation, so you only have to record one donation to reduce your corporation tax
- Create a funding base for all charitable giving aspects of your community investment programme, including through our other services: CAF Matched Giving and CAF Give As You Earn
Talk to us about a company account
Visit our Company Account webpage to learn more about the account and set up a time to talk to us about it.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher