Why deal with different meter operators for different sites? Simplify your energy management with EDF's metering solutions.
Here’s what our meter operator team can do for you:
- Specify the right meter technology for your sites.
- Fit your chosen meters.
- Manage and maintain your meters for life.
What are the benefits for your business?
- Half Hourly metering
- Import / Export Metering
- Complex Metering End to End Service including optional Portfolio Project Management
- Electricity Sub Metering
- Professionally qualified Electrical Metering Engineers trained to the highest and most stringent Health and Safety Standards
- Access to full EDF Group technical resources as one of the largest Energy Companies in the world, currently operating in 23 countries
Energy Management System
- Gas and water monitoring (main billing meters and/or sub metering).
- Meter maintenance and commissioning.
- Energy management (energy view data platform for automatic meter reading (AMR) and sub metering).
- Portfolio management and reporting.
- Purchase or lease contract.
- Competitive pricing.
- Dedicated contract handling.
- Lifetime contract account management.
- Account manager and contracts executive who provide guidance on end-to-end metering procedures, processes and regulation changes – from registration and installation to billing.
- Face-to-face services.
- Personalised office support.
- Tailored service.
EDF also offers a range of specialist metering services tailored to your business’s needs.
- CVA Code 1 Metering Fully Accredited Code 1MOP.
- Complex Metering Systems provision of consultancy, project management and installation of Complex metering fully compliant with BSCP 514.
- Metering Asset provision and installation for all codes of metering including Code 5,3,2, and including 1 panels CTs and Chambers.
- Technical support and consultancy for all aspects of metering work, including gas and water sub- metering installation and consultancy.
- Tailored service and pricing to meet customer requirements.
Get in touch today
Take the next step and find out more today. Contact us now and learn how your business can enjoy a simpler half-hourly metering service.
Email us at MOPSales@edfenergy.com, speak to one of our team on 0208 298 8005
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher