Join IES for a free webinar on Wednesday 9th December, which will explore how Digital Twins can help us to Build Back Better, and cover the challenges and opportunities this brings for Built Environment professionals in a post COVID world.
Recent cross-sectoral and cross-regional initiatives, including the UK 10 Point Plan, refresh messaging around the climate crisis and opportunities to do things differently post pandemic.
While continuing the road to decarbonisation is still an incredibly important part of building a greener, digital future. Ensuring this future is also healthy, resilient and equal is intrinsic to a strong economic recovery and job creation. Using case study examples, we’ll look at how Digital Twins can analyse not only various decarbonisation options, but also other health and socio-economic factors that the built environment impacts.
Join IES expert, Dr Sarah Graham for this webinar which will cover:
• The challenges and opportunities Digital Twins offer against the backdrop of Build Back Better.
• How to get to grips with built environment data currently available in order to ensure delivery of safe, efficient, healthy buildings to work, rest and play in.
• How to specify and use Digital Twins.
• How COVID has changed not only the working environment but also accelerated digitisation.
• New initiatives such as the WELL Health-Safety rating from their IWBI task force on COVID.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 9th December from 10am-11am GMT. Please register via: http://ow.ly/2NLO30rmVOV
This webinar will be recorded and available on-demand for those who cannot make the live session. Please register to let IES know you’re interested in the event and they will send you the recording as soon as it’s available.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher