What is ESG, why is it important and how can you use it to generate value for all organisational stakeholders?
JRP’s own sustainability experts, along with guest speakers, will be hosting this 60-minute free webinar on Thursday 8th June at 10.00 – 11.00 am to explain how to develop an effective, credible ESG strategy that helps reduce risks and realises business opportunities. If you are involved in ESG in your organisation in any way, please do join us for this very informative and engaging webinar.
Key note introduction by Catherine Draper, Engagement Manager, B Corp. Since 2006, B Corp have worked to harness the power of business as a force for good and to transform the economic system into a more inclusive, equitable, and regenerative global economy. B Corp certification has become the gold standard for organisations to manage and improve their impacts.
1. What does a good ESG strategy look like and what happens when ESG fails? Carol Somper, Sustainability Director, JRP Solutions.
2. What business benefits can a good ESG strategy bring? Elinor Kershaw, Senior Consultant – Net Zero and Sustainability, JRP Solutions and Kara Bennett, Principal Consultant – Net Zero Consultant, JRP Solutions.
3. Case study – How broadband provider, Quickline Communications, are developing their ESG strategy. Carol Somper, Sustainability Director, JRP Solutions.
4. The role of performance reporting – Joe Oughtred, Director, Gateway Procurement.
5. Your next steps – Carol Somper, Sustainability Director, JRP Solutions.
6. Q & A
Register to attend this event here.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher