How sustainable is your organisation? Do you need a Sustainability Health Check?
Last updated: 27th March 2019
Investors, customers and regulatory requirements are all driving an increasing requirement for organisations to develop a strategic, transparent, evidence-based approach to sustainability.
If you are considering the best way for your organisation to set and achieve sustainability goals, our Sustainability Health Check provides objective support and is a great place to start.
The Sustainability Health Check provides a gap-analysis of your current operational set-up, including an examination of how economic, environmental and socio/ethical sustainability principles apply to your organisation so that organisational objectives can be “sustainability-proofed”.
We then review how these objectives are being met by current operational performance to determine:
- How KPIs and any targets may need to be revised
- How performance data are collected and reported, by whom and for what purpose
- How responsibilities for data development, collection and reporting are shared across teams
- How the results are being applied to continuously improve operational performance in relation to the sustainability objectives
The aspects and issues covered include the following.
· Climate change risk assessment and mitigation
· Waste water
· Waste management
· Procurement and materials management
· Transport and travel
· Environmental and energy audits and management systems
Our sustainability specialists have experience in supporting a wide range of businesses and organisations in both the public and private sectors.
A Sustainability Health Check is just one of a range of the sustainability services we offer.
For more information, or to discuss your specific requirements with one of our experts, please contact us on email@example.com or call 0800 6127 567.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher
Action inspires action. Stay ahead of the curve with sustainability and energy newsletters from edieSubscribe