Our Impact Advisory team can help you embed social purpose and build a tangible impact strategy that is aligned to your business model and wider organisational goals.
Harnessing the power of business to accelerate social progress
In addition to our giving infrastructure, we also offer a bespoke consulting service that is delivered by our expert impact and sustainability advisors.
We are experts in designing, implementing and measuring impact led CSR and sustainability programmes and will work alongside you to address salient social and environmental issues in your operating context in a way that creates maximum value for both your business and society.
Grow sustainable impact:
Working with clients to maximise their impact
- Foster critical and ground breaking thinking around sustainability to find the best ways to address your social and environmental challenges
- Develop your impact and sustainability strategy using a collaborative and co-creative approach to incorporate your key stakeholders views and perspectives
- Embed social purpose into your business model
- Develop bespoke impact metrics and reporting frameworks
- Bring your grant making or community investment strategy to life
Spark sustainable thinking:
Fostering collaboration to move forward together
- Facilitate and be part of the co-creation and learning cycle to spark and trial ideas, incorporating learning throughout the process
- Envision your business as a force for good in transforming ideas into actions
- Identify and prioritise material sustainability issues in your business context
Build an ecosystem for impact:
Forming coalitions to mobilise purposeful giving
- Bring together key stakeholders to act collectively in tackling the most pressing social and environmental issues in the UK and beyond
- Design fact based, innovative and efficient solutions for key social and environmental issues
Talk to us about impact
Find out more on our Impact Advisory webpage and get in touch with the team to discuss how we could help your business deliver impact.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher