JRP Solutions have launched a new version of their successful Be Energy eLearning programme for water companies. The new eLearning programme is engaging, high quality, user-friendly and designed specifically for water companies. It will help staff understand what energy is, how the use of energy impacts on our environment and how they can help identify potential energy savings opportunities on their sites to save costs and to create healthier working environment and planet.
JRP are offering a free trial of the Be Energy for Water Companies eLearning programme to anyone who is interested. The programme can be tailored for any organisation or sector.
Be Energy for Water Companies is a powerful, relevant, low cost tool to really engage everyone in saving energy at work and at home and will support the water industry’s ambition to achieve Net Zero by 2030.
Developed in conjunction with a number of water companies, Be Energy meets the specific needs of the water sector because:
• The content is relevant to every participant
• It is suitable for all employees no previous knowledge or experience required
• It can be hosted on the company’s own eLearning platform or
• From just £3k pa for an unlimited number of users it is very cost effective
• Minimal demand on time – lasts no longer than one hour
• Flexible – course modules can be used individually as part of staff induction training or for ‘tool box talks’
• Supports ISO 50001
If you would like to be enrolled for a FREE TRIAL of the programme or would like to discuss creating your own organisation’s eLearning programme, please contact us on 0800 6127 567 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher