Climate change puts serious consequences and risks to our global supply chains. Therefore, tackling scope 3 emissions in our supply chains is a crucial step in every climate action strategy.
Join this Deep Dive on supply chain decarbonisation to understand the challenges related to scope 3 emission calculations.
Furthermore, you will gain an understanding on how to engage your suppliers on climate action and practical examples of initiatives, policies, and incentives to accelerate reduction and removal of greenhouse gas emissions in the value chain.
Our ClimatePartner experts Oria Palmer and Charlie Kingsley will guide you through the topic of supply chain decarbonisation and provide practical examples and best practices.
Deep Dive | Supply Chain Decarbonisation | 27th September 2022, 3.30PM
This is what you can expect in our 1.5-hour Deep Dive:
- Importance of tackling Scope 3 emissions in climate strategies
- Current challenges and solutions relating to Scope 3 measurement
- Tips and frameworks to set scope 3 targets
- Practical advice on the materiality of reduction initiatives
- Best practices
- Overview of Climate Partner’s solutions from School of Sustainability to our Network Platform
Visit our website www.climatepartner.com/academy for more Academy and Deep Dive dates.
We hope you will join us and look forward to answering all your questions!
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher