We created this complimentary guide after hearing the same thing from clients and contacts: ESG data can be hard to handle. We designed this guide to provide practical and clear...
We created this complimentary guide after hearing the same thing from clients and contacts: ESG data can be hard to handle.
We designed this guide to provide practical and clear insights on the common challenges and suggested actions for pre-investment ESG data collection.
While it was created with the financial services sector in mind, you’ll find insights relevant for all kinds of organisations, including for businesses looking to raise capital, or even just to understand what investors are increasingly looking for and what to start tracking.
Inside, you’ll find:
- The kinds of ESG data you should be looking at collecting, with examples.
- A table outlining the specific regulatory pressure to collect ESG data and overviews of the most relevant disclosure requirements.
- A breakdown of suggested sources for collecting ESG data.
- Suggested approaches for data collection.
- Industry perspectives from leading-voices, including their unique perspectives and solutions.
Understanding and measuring ESG performance is rapidly becoming essential for the due diligence and voluntary reporting process for investment, financing, and insurance decisions.
Download our free guide to stay ahead and start collecting the best data possible.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher