* Sludge Blanket Level Detectors * Suspended Solids Density Meters * Automatic Composite Samplers *
Designing + manufacturing ultrasonic and optical instrumentation that helps municipal/industrial plants measure, monitor and automate control of water & wastewater treatment and process slurries, since 1967.
The Sludge Gun - handheld detector
Automatic Sludge Blanket Level Detectors
Suspended Solids Density Meters
Automatic Duckbill Composite Sampling Systems.
Markland products assist in the management of:
- primary, secondary, return-activated (RAS) and backwash silt/sludge/biosolids
- incoming raw water and process slurries.
They are ideally suited for, and easy to install in:
- clarifiers; settlement tanks; lamellas; DAF and SBR units; hoppers; decanting tanks; sedimentation basins
- pipelines; re-circulation loops
- lagoons and ponds.
Markland instruments are used at Utilities, and in industries as diverse as food, mineral, chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical processing, pulp & paper and power generation, and mining, around the world.
Markland offers, at no-charge, a complete report of its instrument's response to the customer's material. Markland products meet the needs of unique applications. Factory-direct support and quick delivery.
305 Armstrong Avenue