We are, on paper, a UK-based toilet manufacturer. But our toilet is not a bog standard toilet, it is much more than that.
We have the world’s lowest water flush toilet – and that’s a big ‘thing’ given that water is becoming more and more scarce!
Propelair is an eco-friendly, water-saving and carbon-reducing solution essentially, with the added benefit of having a payback time of 3 years or less.
And you even have the chance to be part of our company: We are crowdfunding until the end of July and you can invest in us via Seedrs: www.seedrs.com/propelair
(Capital at risk; approved by Seedrs)
The Propelair toilet:
• uses air to propel just 1.5 litres of water – that is up to 84% less water compared to a standard UK toilet;
• saves up to 60% on waste and sewage bills;
• cuts your carbon footprint by up to 80%;
• reduces aerosolised germs by up to 95%;
• fits into existing drainage systems;
• has a durable design with a high-performance flush, specifically made for heavy-use and/or commercial washrooms;
• is eligible for a tax rebate under the Enhanced Capital Allowances scheme, effectively reducing capital expenditure by almost a fifth.
Ms Duygu Tavan
1 Durham Road