• Full end-to-end SITAD capability inhouse (from site survey asset audit, to transportation, sanitisation and destruction services (on and off site), remarketing and recycling).
• Comprehensive ISO, CESG CAS-S, WEEE accreditations.
• Own fleet of 21 tracked vehicles, drivers and engineers (ranging in size) for secure transportation and processing of assets.
• Audited Workflow tool for at-site engineering activities enabling consistent real-time service delivery, asset tracking and reporting.
• Prioritisation of re-use for unwanted assets over recycling thereby positively contributing to H2O and Fossil fuel reduction. No e-waste goes to landfill either in the UK or overseas.
• Deep remarketing and recycling capability with 18,000 assets resold in 2018, 500 tonnes of e-waste for WEEE processed, 0% to landfill achieved.
• Credit or Rebate on residual values achieved can contribute to further services or offset costs on disposition activities.
• Specialised processing facilities for receipt, inventory, triage, secure storage, sanitisation/destruction (with secure bunker), remarketing and recycling.
• Biotechnology Research into the recovery of Critical and Rare Earth Metals from PCB'S
ms mimi moll
bury st edmunds