The Sustainability Leaders Club connects, informs and inspires sustainable business changemakers to turn ideas into action through an annual programme of cross-sector events, bespoke insights and unrivalled collaborative opportunities.
We’ve got an exciting programme of events and editorial coming up over the next 3 months:
The award-winning Sustainability Leaders Forum returns to London, reuniting international corporate leaders, sustainability experts, government representatives, investors and NGOs in person around one common goal: to solve the climate crisis.
The 2022 forum will turn ambition into action across 3 days of inspiring keynotes, dynamic panel sessions, interactive workshops and facilitated networking. We are excited to unite attendees from across the globe both in London and online, to blend the best of the in-person event experience with interactive digital benefits.
The time to act is now. Whether in person or online, join us as we shape the future of purpose-driven business and inspire bold, collective action
Book your tickets to edie’s Sustainability Leaders Forum:
|Membership Type||Website||Ticket type|
|Premium members||book here||For your FREE ticket as part of your Premium Club membership|
|Basic and Standard members||book here||SAVE 20% on your pass as a club member – quote discount code ‘LEADERS20’|
Plus here’s a reminder of all the other benefits:
- Membership of Guild – our exclusive social networking group for Standard and Premium club members only – join the Guild group here
- Full access to CPD-certified industry briefings and panel discussions – more details on our next industry briefing will be sent to you in due course
- Full access to member-only networking events and social gatherings – as above, more details on our upcoming events will be sent out in due course
- Free access to edie Leaders Lunch event for our Standard & Premium members only (next summer)
- Unlimited access to all edie webinars, masterclasses and online events – live and on-demand (worth over £400) – you can register and view on-demand sessions here
- Exclusive access to industry insights and data via the Sustainable Business Barometer (quarterly report) – our Barometer will be launched and shared with you early next year – for Standard & Premium members only
- Priority access to regular member-only roundtables and professionally facilitated workshops – for Standard & Premium members only
- Mentoring/reverse mentoring opportunities with edie’s 30 Under 30 members (Details to be announced shortly) – for Premium member only
- Complimentary access to all of edie’s on demand webinars and masterclasses
- You can also continue to view all of edie’s reports and business guides here
Keep an eye out for our members’ newsletter, event invitations and exclusive reports which will soon be on their way to your inbox. We will be in regular contact as new member events and opportunities become available.
Founding member companies include:
Action inspires action. Stay ahead of the curve with sustainability and energy newsletters from edieSubscribe