CQI AND IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Internal Auditor Training (A2199)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 20/01/2021 Until 21/01/2021
From 21/04/2021 Until 22/04/2021
From 17/08/2021 Until 18/08/2021
From 23/11/2021 Until 24/11/2021
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI and IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OH&S systems, who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of auditing to the new standard. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of auditing and learning from one another.
This course will give delegates the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an effective internal audit plan including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System Ensure the system meets the criteria i.e. legal, ISO 45001 and your own OH&S system.
- Help to establish processes and procedures that will help identify risks and opportunities, and legal/other requirements.
- Help delegates to determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls)
- Help gain certification to ISO 45001.
What will I learn?
- How to state the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- How to identify and audit potential changes within an existing OHSAS management system
- How to describe OH&S hazards
- How to explain Audit performance, including: Risk Based auditing
- How to summarise the Audit planning process, including PDCA
- How to define the Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Scope and Checklists process
- How to interpret the Auditing Skills such as: interviewing, questioning, evidence gathering that is objective and factual, opening Meetings, non-conformances, writing, reporting, root Cause and corrective action
- How to effectively close a meeting
- How to perform an Audit discussion and summary
- How to summarise new terms and definitions.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Supervisors and managers responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management.
- New and potential OHS Internal Auditors.
- Consultants advising on the implementation of ISO 45001.
- Facilities and estate managers.
- Anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001 and then audit the system.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424