CQI and IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Lead Auditor Conversion Training (A1883)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 24/11/2020 Until 26/11/2020
From 26/01/2021 Until 28/01/2021
From 11/05/2021 Until 13/05/2021
From 28/09/2021 Until 30/09/2021
An intensive 3 day course for environmental professionals who have successfully completed an CQI and IRCA approved Lead Auditor course and wish to add the skills and knowledge to audit EMS. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on internal and third party EMS audits.
An essential course for those wishing to register themselves as a lead auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
Evidence of passing another IRCA certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course covering another management standard will be required by CQI IRCA on application.
If you are not an existing CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course, you will need to attend our 5 day Lead Auditor course (ISO 9001 or ISO 14001).
What will I learn?
- How to describe the purpose of environmental management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- How to summarise the contribution that audits make to an efficient and effective management system
- How to explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 14001
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- How to complete an audit using a structured approach
- How to review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Current IRCA Lead Auditors who are now seeking registration as an EMS auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party EMS audits
- Environmental managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424