CQI IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Lead Auditor Training (A18211)
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
An intensive five day course for environmental professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on internal and third party EMS audits. An essential course for those wishing to register themselves as a lead auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login and password. This is a challenging course and we would advise delegates complete the CQI IRCA ISO 14001:2015 EMS Internal Auditor course, as well as conducting some practical audits prior to attending.
- Describe the purpose of environmental management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 14001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis.
Who should attend
- Environmental professionals with experience of environmental management systems and seeking registration as an auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party EMS audits
- Environmental managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424