CQI and IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Auditor Conversion Training (A2127)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 16/02/2021 Until 18/02/2021
From 18/05/2021 Until 20/05/2021
From 21/09/2021 Until 23/09/2021
This course is designed to equip existing Lead Auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of information security management systems against ISO 27001.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of information security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002), in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
To become a registered Lead Auditor, delegates must have attended and passed a lead auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EMS or OH&S.
The course will also:
- Give the delegates/auditors the knowledge and skills to improve their ISMS performance by developing and implementing an effective Audit including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the ISMS.
- Ensure the ISMS meets the criteria i.e. Legal, ISO 27001 and their own ISMS.
What will I learn?
- How to interpret the relationship between ISO 27001, ISO 27000, ISO 27002, ISO 27003, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- How to understand the purpose of information security management systems, PDCA and the 7 management principles
- How to understand the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 27001
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and a lead auditor
- How to use ISO 19011 to prepare, perform and lead an audit
- How to evaluate and report audit findings and address effective follow-up activities.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Those with an existing Lead Auditing knowledge who wish to understand the implications of auditing a new standard.
- Anyone who has previously attended and successfully passed a certified Lead Auditor course in another standard.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424