CQI AND IRCA ISO 50001 ENMS (ENERGY) INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an energy management system based on ISO 50001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
This course will give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor assessment and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status.
It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own EnMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course.
Consideration should be given to our ISO 50001:2018 Transition training to gain an understanding of the standard.
What will I learn?
- How to understand the purpose of energy management systems and standards, management system audit and third party certification
- How to understand the relationship between ISO 50001, ISO 50002, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- How to understand the principals and methods of performing audits against ISO 50001 and the plan, do, check and act approach
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and a lead auditor
- How to use ISO 19011 to prepare, perform and lead an audit
- How to evaluate and report audit findings and address effective follow-up activities.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal Energy auditing.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424