CQI and IRCA Foundation Introduction to Risk Management Training
Gain a solid foundation in the principles and practices of risk management with this course.
Delegates will learn the key knowledge, tools and methods required to apply risk management to a wide range of organisational situations and contexts and to continuously improve risk assessment processes and overall quality.
At the end of this course delegates will be awarded a certificate of completion in foundation level – Introduction to Risk Management.
What will I learn?
- How to provide an introduction to risk and its importance in organisational leadership and ISO 9001 including legal aspects, regulatory, corporate governance, social responsibility, sustainability and organisational prosperity.
- How to understand types of organisational risk including external influences and benefits of addressing them.
- How to be aware of ISO 31000 and risk management principles, framework and lifecycle process.
- How to understand and define the roles in risk management.
- How to review methods for risk identification and typical tools such as idea generation.
- How to utilise analysis tools such as risk register, risk matrix, PDPC, FTA, FMEA.
- How to review risk response and typical tools such as mistake proofing (Poka-yoke).
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of risk management, whether it be for audits, or to improve processes within their own organisation.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424